View Full Version : Free Web Site and other services

srule_
10-29-2007, 02:28 AM
Hey,

I have been making web sites for the past three months and I have gotten quit good at it! As a result I would like to do some freelance work but I realize I need a portfolio. This is were you come in! In order to get a solid portfolio I am offering my services for free. All I ask is that you allow me to show case the work I do in my portfolio.

If you would like to look into getting me to make your site for free visit: www.neilsweb.com

If you don't need a site/developer I strongly recommend you try my SEO services (still for free...).

SEO Services:
-Developing a keyword strategy and choosing keywords that will give you the best search engine results.

- A detailed SEO report that analysis's your page based on the criteria of the search engine of your choice.This report will tell you what you are doing good and what you need to improve.

-Directory Submission(Only offer this if you also want atleast one of the 2 services above, although doing all 3 is strongly recommended)

saeed
10-29-2007, 09:42 AM
good approach..

I've not seen any notice regarding the following issue on your web.

say if u're making someone's website for free.. obviously .. you will be inserting a line at the bottom of every page . Website powered by Neil and there will be a link to you website.

Plus ... you will put a screenshot of their website in your portfolio for which they dont have any problem

These are some obvious things but weights a lot.

ATB! :thumbsup:

Saeed.

nikos101
10-29-2007, 09:42 AM
good luck with it! I am in the same situation as yourself and am needing to get my own portfolio!

srule_
10-29-2007, 03:46 PM
Thanks saeed, I added a little blurb about that to my post & the site.

kosstr12
11-02-2007, 09:04 PM
Good Luck!=]

srule_
11-04-2007, 12:17 AM
sorry, Wrote something here by mistake when I was editing the original post.

binaryWeapon
11-05-2007, 04:51 AM
I'm in the same position as you, and I must add, you have a great approach. I just made up some things really really quick and posted it on my site as a fake "portfolio" but it really sux and I need to update it.

Seriously - I have stuff like PowerPoint templates on there. Ha!

~ binaryWeapon

EZ Archive Ads Plugin for vBulletin Copyright 2006 Computer Help Forum