View Full Version : Free webdesign + graphic

CaptainB
10-18-2007, 06:24 PM
Hi!

I'm just started as a freelancer, and that's why I need to build a portfoilo.
Therefore I offer to make 1 free webdesign + all graphic needed for a serious project.

I do of course code according to the W3C standards and valid Xhtml.

If you would like a "sample" of something I've done, you can go and have a look at my personal site: www.behrentzs.com , where I have done all the coding and graphic.

The only thing I want from you is that I can use the site in my portfolio.

If you are interested or have any questions, don't hesitate to send me a PM or reply to this thread.

Aceramic
10-18-2007, 06:50 PM
This may be a bit off-topic, but I must know... Did you make the images for the valid XHTML/CSS, or are they from W3C?

Other than that, looks very nice... But what's up with the plane in the banner? o.0

CaptainB
10-18-2007, 07:07 PM
Yup, I made the images myself.

Lol, what's about the plane? :P

Aceramic
10-18-2007, 07:16 PM
I dunno... It just seems out of place, given the design of the site.

Now gimmie your images. :) (kidding)

CaptainB
10-18-2007, 07:21 PM
Well... everyone has their opinions ;)

Glad you like the images, lol ;)

leomn
10-20-2007, 07:30 PM
Hi there, is this offer still going?

I have several domains i would like to bind with one hosting account like low-money.com - modernage.info - therightdirections.com - directionspace.com gotit.info and a couple of others that will all be pointed to one particular site.

I want this to be a directory site where people can pay a small fee for permanent or temporary product listings. Sound familiar? :D

I'm also going to tie an URL redirection feature with it but I can do that myself If I have to.

I would give you the credit that you are asking for, and probably even donations in the future if this turned out really well.

If you are interested please send a PM or reply.

phirex
10-24-2007, 02:44 PM
Hi,
i need a sports bet website, it takes much more coding than you can imagine, but if you could make a simple one with your design it could be nice.
(similar sites: vcbet.com , stanjames.com , bet365.com and many others ;p
could be a winning project ;p

CaptainB
10-24-2007, 05:09 PM
I've sent u guys a PM.

EZ Archive Ads Plugin for vBulletin Copyright 2006 Computer Help Forum