View Full Version : Needing to add a nav bar onto my blog

Comtrad
10-10-2007, 07:19 PM
Can anyone tell me how I would get the top nav bar from (www.comtradcables.com) and place it onto (www.comtradcables.com/blog.html)?

I am using blogger as the blog editor/publisher. This is the only thing that I cannot figure out to get the blog to look like the site.

Also if anyone would know how to get the top margin to be the same on both sites, that would be appreciated.

Thank you ahead of time for any advice.

Blue_Jeans
10-10-2007, 08:34 PM
Can anyone tell me how I would get the top nav bar from (www.comtradcables.com) and place it onto (www.comtradcables.com/blog.html)?

I am using blogger as the blog editor/publisher. This is the only thing that I cannot figure out to get the blog to look like the site.

Also if anyone would know how to get the top margin to be the same on both sites, that would be appreciated.

Thank you ahead of time for any advice.

You need to copy the code from the main site into your blogger template. However, the main site uses tables: bad idea. Just use divs and float: left them and clear it when you are done.

Comtrad
10-10-2007, 09:51 PM
You need to copy the code from the main site into your blogger template. However, the main site uses tables: bad idea. Just use divs and float: left them and clear it when you are done.

Know any good online tutorials? I know a little but not enough to do it without guidelines.

nolvorite
10-11-2007, 01:11 AM
There's a lot of styled tabs online such as Dynamic Drive (http://dynamicdrive.com/)

EZ Archive Ads Plugin for vBulletin Copyright 2006 Computer Help Forum