View Full Version : online invoice & online customer system?

rgedit
10-09-2007, 05:00 PM
hi all

have to create an online invoiceing system for a clinet, who want his clients to be able to view thier invoices online, logging into his website (my client).

I have heard it, looked in google, not a big help.

Also i have to create for him a system, where the customers can create thier account when they are putting an order through, then the invoice system come into the play.

My clinet has a printing and designing business, so if anyone of you know about thsese things could you please explain in details as what exactly do i need to do?

thanks heaps

GO ILLINI
10-10-2007, 06:40 AM
does this need to actually handle money? If so, I would go with a professional solution. If not, someone here(maybe me depending on what exactly you want) could point you in the right direction or even do it for you.

-Adam

rgedit
10-10-2007, 08:37 AM
does this need to actually handle money? If so, I would go with a professional solution. If not, someone here(maybe me depending on what exactly you want) could point you in the right direction or even do it for you.

-Adam
hi Adam

Thanks for the reply, no it doesnt need to handle the money site.

I just need my clients to choose a template, enter any changes, enter thier details to make an account on my website, i get the details, and then get in contact with them, and then when done they can get thier inovice online or i can print and send it to them.

regards

247SiteAlert
10-13-2007, 11:50 PM
If you're on a Linux box then I would build this using PHP and MySQL. But this is quite an undertaking - if you're not a developer then you should contract this work out.

Invoicing systems must be accurate or your boss will loose customers so it's really a 'mission critical application' to me - in other words, if you're not an experienced developer...farm it out to someone who is. If you do that, remember: your boss owns the code, he's paying for it so he owns it. And have the contractor give you code backups weekly - don't let him or her be the only one with access to the code.

EZ Archive Ads Plugin for vBulletin Copyright 2006 Computer Help Forum