View Full Version : Suggestion [About reputation again :P]

BarrMan
10-05-2007, 06:04 PM
Hi.
I got an idea for the new reputation and top thanks feature.
The feature is that we can see only 5 of them but I think it would be nice to have a list of all of the listed by the number of thanks or number of reputations when clicked on the Top reputation or Top thanks link above at the title of the tables.

I think it would be nice for people to see where they stand at.

Just a suggestion thought might be usefull and nice. (I know I want this :P)

One more thing:
On the recently added posts next to the top 5 tabkes, It would be nice to know on which forum these posts were written. I know that there isn't anymore place there but maybe when you hover your mouse on one of the topics with the alt attribute it can be done or maybe a small arrow that will just slide a bit like a scrollbar.

Nightfire
10-05-2007, 08:36 PM
http://www.codingforums.com/misc.php?do=cybstats

BarrMan
10-05-2007, 08:41 PM

Thanks! Was that already there?
By the way, the feature of showing more than 50 results doesn't work.

Nightfire
10-05-2007, 08:45 PM
Yeah it's down at the bottom of the page, doesn't look like a link though. "Top 5 stats"

BarrMan
10-06-2007, 04:53 AM
Oh, so why not change the link to the Top thanked and Top reputations instead of the Top 5? It's much clearer there.
Also, I just wanted to say this again so it won't be forgotten, that the Show [50] Results on the Top x page doesn't work. If I change the value of the input box and click on show it still shows me the 50 top users.

Thanks for the listening. Hope this helps :)

The_Gorn
10-07-2007, 03:08 AM
Yea that makes sense, but yea theres really no point in me checking...XD someday ill be like you mods and admins... >.<

BarrMan
10-07-2007, 11:43 AM
Thanks for the support :). I'm really looking forward for seeing these functions work. It can be very usefull.
This is the only forum I use for programming and I really like how the levels go up and all and that's why I want to know where I stand at and how long till I'm in the top 5 :P.

BarrMan
10-08-2007, 09:34 PM
It's being updated!

abduraooft
10-09-2007, 05:16 AM

Removed ?

Inigoesdr
10-09-2007, 05:45 AM
I think they're being worked on. They weren't working earlier, and now they have a different layout.

Fumigator
10-09-2007, 06:01 AM
You can still get it to display but you have to hit the "update" (or "refresh"?) button.

And they've broken the rep score into two stats, neither of which make any sense.

_Aerospace_Eng_
10-09-2007, 07:20 AM
And they've broken the rep score into two stats, neither of which make any sense.

It does make sense. It says you've been repped this many times on the left and on the right shows your rep level, although I'm at 206 rep points according to my User CP...

WA
10-09-2007, 07:49 AM
Yep, I've updated the "Top Stats" feature, though still need to tweak it a bit. This in preparation for the first "Most helpful member" award based on it. :)

BarrMan
10-09-2007, 08:21 AM
Yep, I've updated the "Top Stats" feature, though still need to tweak it a bit. This in preparation for the first "Most helpful member" award based on it. :)

Yay! Go WA! It's so nice to be listened in here. :)

abduraooft
10-09-2007, 11:43 AM
Yay! Go WA! It's so nice to be listened in here. :)
Will it increase your addiction ? ;)

BarrMan
10-09-2007, 11:49 AM
Will it increase your addiction ? ;)

Heh :p probably.

EZ Archive Ads Plugin for vBulletin Copyright 2006 Computer Help Forum