View Full Version : Please Review My Design.

slavix
09-07-2007, 08:57 AM
Hi all. I'm a web designer.
Please reviews my company site about design.
my company site >> http://www.vevocart.com

I'm looking forward to your opinion.

Regards,
Nikk

NancyJ
09-07-2007, 01:57 PM
overall it looks really nice. Not sure about the login link in the top right. Any reason why it isn't on the main nav bar?
I think the menu buttons should have a nice hover style. Other than that I think it looks really nice.

srule_
09-07-2007, 05:49 PM
Looks nice but.....

You used tables for the layout! UGGG... not good.

Also some things you might want to fix:

-Does not fit nice in 800X600px
-needs some hover on the navigation
-login needs to be easier to find possibly add a registar link aswell.
-your header area takes up lots of space prime relstate on your page with nothing but blank gray on the right site. Possibly make it smaller (70-80px high)

twodayslate
09-08-2007, 08:49 PM
no hover effect for nav and tables!

ArcticFox
09-08-2007, 11:39 PM
Tables are fine; as long as it looks good and is the same in major browsers.

I like the site. Takes a little while to load, but the whole design is real smooth! :thumbsup:

ahallicks
09-10-2007, 04:20 PM
Tables are fine; as long as it looks good and is the same in major browsers.

Pardon? For tabular data, tables are perfect. For web layout tables are deprecated and outdated see! (http://www.hotdesign.com/seybold/). There's something not quite right about it, but I can't put my finger on it? The graphics seem a little strange in that, in the content area you've got a really nice style and I like the way it's laid out, but for the header and buttons they look amateur in comparison so things don't seem to fit quite right?

Also, you really do need some rollovers for your links and your navigation for usability purposes.

Inigoesdr
09-10-2007, 06:27 PM
The graphics seem a little strange in that, in the content area you've got a really nice style and I like the way it's laid out, but for the header and buttons they look amateur in comparison so things don't seem to fit quite right?
I was thinking the same thing.. the graphics in the body are all vivid and colorful, while the graphics in the header/menu/footer are very bland. Which leads me to believe the body was stolen. :eek:

EZ Archive Ads Plugin for vBulletin Copyright 2006 Computer Help Forum