View Full Version : Inserting anti auto clicker lines

masterofollies
08-13-2007, 12:42 AM
I have a script to block auto clickers on my buttons and I can't figure out how to put it in. I keep trying and when the page stops having blank page errors. It says a cookie problem. Anyway here is the script I want to put in,

<?php
// anti clicker routine
?>
<style>
.buttons {
padding-right: 0pt;
padding-left: 0pt;
font-size: 10pt;
padding-bottom: 0pt;
color: hotpink;
padding-top: 0pt;
font-family: verdana, geneva, arial, helvetica, sans-serif;
spacing: 50pt;
height: 15pt;
width: 80pt
}
</style>
<?php
$a = rand(1,100);
if ($a<=50)
{
$b1="ClickMe";
$b2="DontClickMe";
}
else
{
$b2="ClickMe";
$b1="DontClickMe";
}
echo "<input type='button' value=$b1 width='200' class='buttons'>";
echo "<input type='button' value=$b2 width='200' class='buttons'>";

?>

Which you have to set everything, and here is part of my script, where this will be. I use $page .= "text"; for displaying rather then echo.

I want it to display 2 buttons, and a 50-50 chance of swapping the places of the buttons. So one is a fake button and one is the working one.

// Smelting
$title = 'Smelting';

if(!isset($smeltid)){

$page = 'You must specify a Bar to smelt. Please return to <a href=index.php>town</a> and try again.';

} else {
global $script;
$script="hide('smelting');";

if(!array_key_exists("smelting",$_GET)){
setcookie ("dkgame-counter", "0", $expiretime, "", "", 0);

$page="<table width='100%' border='1'><tr><td class='title'>Back to <a href=\"skills.php?do=smelting\">Furnace</a></td><td class='title'><center>Smelting</center></td><td class='title'>Go to <a href=\"index.php\">Town</a></td></tr></table><p>";
$page = $page . '<center><font color=blue>You begin to place your Ores into the hot furnace.</font>';
$page = $page . '<br><br>';
$page = $page . '<div id="display"></div></center>';
//$page.= "<center><form action='$PHP_SELF'><input type='hidden' name='smeltid' value='$smeltid'><input type='submit' id='smelting' name='smelting' value='Start Smelting'><input type='hidden' id='counter' name='counter' value='0'></form></center>";
$page.="
<center><div style='color: red; text-align: center' id='smeltingdiv'>Smelting button load delayed to prevent Power Clicking and reduce Server Load.</div><div id='mining' style='visibility: hidden'><div id='smelting'>
<form action='$PHP_SELF'>
<input type='hidden' name='smeltid' id='smeltid' value='$smeltid'><input type='submit' id='smelting' name='smelting' value='Start smelting' onclick=\"carrot2('smelting');\"><input type='hidden' id='counter' name='counter' value='0'></form><div></center>";
}else{
$counter=$_GET["counter"];
$test=$_COOKIE["dkgame-counter"];
$counter++;
$test++;
if($test!==$counter){
setcookie ("dkgame-counter", "-1", $expiretime, "", "", 0);
die('You have refreshed. Please remember to use the appropriate button. Refreshing is not permitted.<br><br>If you feel this is an error, try clearing out your browsers cookies.<br><br>To continue click <a href="skills.php?do=smelting">here</a>');
}
$expiretime = time()+31536000;
setcookie ("dkgame-counter", $test, $expiretime, "", "", 0);

$smeltquery = doquery("SELECT * FROM {{table}} WHERE id='".$smeltid."'", "smelting");

if(mysql_num_rows($smeltquery) != 1) {
die("Cheat attempt sent to administrator.");
}

$smeltrow = mysql_fetch_array($smeltquery);
$smeltxp = $smeltrow["level"] * 3 + 317;
$smelting = $userrow["smelting"];
$levelup = $userrow["smelting"] +1;
$smeltingxp = $userrow["smeltingxp"];
$tolevel = $smelting * 565 * $smelting + (($userrow["smelting"] * 25)* $smelting);
$xptolevel = $smeltingxp + $smeltxp;
$fatlimit = $userrow["currentfat"];
$fatlimit = $fatlimit + 5;
if($fatlimit <= $userrow["maxfat"]){
if($userrow["smelting"] > $smeltrow["level"] || $userrow["smelting"] == $smeltrow["level"]){

if(($userrow["ore1"] >= $smeltrow["ore1"]) AND ($userrow["ore2"] >= $smeltrow["ore2"]) AND ($userrow["ore3"] >= $smeltrow["ore3"]) AND ($userrow["ore4"] >= $smeltrow["ore4"]) AND ($userrow["ore5"] >= $smeltrow["ore5"]) AND ($userrow["ore6"] >= $smeltrow["ore6"]) AND ($userrow["ore7"] >= $smeltrow["ore7"]) AND ($userrow["ore8"] >= $smeltrow["ore8"]) AND ($userrow["ore9"] >= $smeltrow["ore9"]) AND ($userrow["ore10"] >= $smeltrow["ore10"]) AND ($userrow["ore11"] >= $smeltrow["ore11"]) AND ($userrow["ore12"] >= $smeltrow["ore12"]) AND ($userrow["ore13"] >= $smeltrow["ore13"])){
// if(($userrow["ore1"] > $smeltrow["ore1"]) AND ($userrow["ore2"] > $smeltrow["ore2"])){

$page = '<center>';
$page = "<table width='100%' border='1'><tr><td class='title'>Back to <a href=\"skills.php?do=smelting\">Furnace</a></td><td class='title'><center>Smelting</center></td><td class='title'>Go to <a href=\"index.php\">Town</a></td></tr></table><p>";
$page = $page . '<center>You place your Ores into the furnace and Smelt 1 '.$smeltrow["name"].'!';
$page = $page . '<font color=green>You gain '.$smeltxp.' Smelting experience points.</font>';
$page = $page . '<div id="display"></div>';
$page.="
<center><div style='color: red; text-align: center' id='smeltingdiv'>Smelting button load delayed to prevent Power Clicking and reduce Server Load.</div><div id='mining' style='visibility: hidden'><div id='smelting'>
<form action='$PHP_SELF'>
<input type='hidden' name='smeltid' id='smeltid' value='$smeltid'><input type='submit' id='smelting' name='smelting' value='Smelt some more' onclick=\"carrot2('smelting');\"><input type='hidden' id='counter' name='counter' value='$counter'></form><div></center>";

$query = doquery("UPDATE {{table}} SET ore1=ore1-'".$smeltrow["ore1"]."', ore2=ore2-'".$smeltrow["ore2"]."', ore3=ore3-'".$smeltrow["ore3"]."', ore4=ore4-'".$smeltrow["ore4"]."', ore5=ore5-'".$smeltrow["ore5"]."', ore6=ore6-'".$smeltrow["ore6"]."', ore7=ore7-'".$smeltrow["ore7"]."', ore8=ore8-'".$smeltrow["ore8"]."', ore9=ore9-'".$smeltrow["ore9"]."', ore10=ore10-'".$smeltrow["ore10"]."', ore11=ore11-'".$smeltrow["ore11"]."', ore12=ore12-'".$smeltrow["ore12"]."', ore13=ore13-'".$smeltrow["ore13"]."', currentfat=currentfat+5, smeltingxp=smeltingxp+'".$smeltxp."', bar".$smeltid."=bar".$smeltid."+'1' WHERE id='".$userrow["id"]."' LIMIT 1", "users");

masterofollies
08-14-2007, 02:17 AM
*bump*

danielwarner
08-14-2007, 03:42 AM
i used the first code in a standalone file and it worked perfectly...

i have no idea what the second is for and you have given no database structure so its all guess work as to if there may be a problem with the second script. :confused:

whizard
08-14-2007, 04:11 AM
What's an anti-auto-clicker script?

Dan

whizard
08-14-2007, 04:57 AM
Please no spamming

Dan

masterofollies
08-14-2007, 05:31 AM
The first coding is the anti autoclicker script. The first part is CSS where it will switch the buttons.
Then it has a 50-50 chance of changing the buttons.

The second coding is part of my script on my website. I need to figure a way to insert that above code into the button code, where the button part is.

EZ Archive Ads Plugin for vBulletin Copyright 2006 Computer Help Forum