View Full Version : BeThumbed.com - website review

virtulance
08-06-2007, 05:18 PM
Hi, I am setting up a new site that's going to be a free directory site. The idea is to present thumbnails of websites instead of the usual linked name used in directories. I will put up a paid advertising page wherein thumbnails of websites will be permanently displayed in the front page.

Would like to ask for a critique on the design, color combination, logo etc... the test site is here (http://test.bethumbed.com).

Thank you so much.

phill_ridout
08-06-2007, 10:38 PM
looks great! at a quick look, the links are the wrong colour, as i cant read them without hovering my mouse over them!

virtulance
08-07-2007, 03:03 AM
looks great! at a quick look, the links are the wrong colour, as i cant read them without hovering my mouse over them!

Thanks Phil. Didn't notice it before. :) Anyway, I've changed the link colors and it should be readable now. www.test.bethumbed.com.

StupidRalph
08-11-2007, 09:39 AM
Did you take the page down? The link isn't presently working.

virtulance
08-11-2007, 02:54 PM
Did you take the page down? The link isn't presently working.

The link is now www.bethumbed.com. I made it live but still under development. :)

srule_
08-11-2007, 04:57 PM
Put titles of the site above there description, i do not feel like reader 60-100 words to find out what a site is about in which i prob wont go to anyway.

EZ Archive Ads Plugin for vBulletin Copyright 2006 Computer Help Forum