View Full Version : Need someone to add finishing touches to lightbox.
08-03-2007, 04:23 PM
As title, I need somebody who is familiar with messing about with lightbox, to make some final adjustments.
Is there anyone on here who can help.
08-03-2007, 04:34 PM
I can give you a hand!
08-03-2007, 08:16 PM
How about showing some code, a link, a screenshot, a sketch, a small description…something?
08-03-2007, 08:32 PM
sorry. This is what I need doing. The following link will help me explain:
1. the 'next' and 'prev' images cover the actual main image on occasions. can i move them above the actual image?
2. the 'next' image stays on at the last picture and the 'prev' image stays on at the first picture (when you scroll backwards). When either one of these is clicked on either the first picture (prev) and last picture (next), it closes the image viewer and takes you back to the homepage.
3. Can I have a 1, 2, 3 instead of next and prev. It may make things easier. (some products do not have three pictures, so will have to be taken into consideration).
4. A #cc0000 border around the lightbox.
5. Is this the latest version of light I am using?
08-04-2007, 01:37 PM
pm me if you fancy doing it
08-04-2007, 02:32 PM
Ive just recently installed lightbox on my site.
Its really easy. Are you trying to install version 2?
08-05-2007, 11:32 AM
its all installed, but needs some changes made to it, me and my php programmer have not got a clue. so asking for help on here.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.2 Copyright © 2016 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.