View Full Version : help, i need to learn how to program in c fast!!! please some1 help!

opulis123
07-30-2007, 03:09 AM
please help im making a program and i have a deadline, and im not to familiar with the programs please help!

Antoniohawk
07-30-2007, 03:25 AM
I'll refer you to our policy on doing work for others (http://www.codingforums.com/showthread.php?t=53446). See Rule 1.5.

opulis123
07-30-2007, 03:28 AM
no im not doing hoework or nutting like that, plus its summer vac. i dont got homework, but i just stumbled on this greatprogram i can create, and i dont even know how to do any programing to mkae it come true

_Aerospace_Eng_
07-30-2007, 03:55 AM
Then why do you need to learn c "fast" and why do you have a deadline?

TheShaner
07-30-2007, 03:59 PM
And what do you want us to tell you? Try using your favorite search engine and look up C tutorials. There are PLENTY of them out there.

After reading the tutorials and you've made an attempt to write some code, we'll give you tips and advice on how to correct your code.

These forums are here for guidance and help, not for lessons and tutorials. We advise, not teach.

-Shane

croatiankid
07-30-2007, 04:19 PM
no im not doing hoework or nutting like that, plus its summer vac. i dont got homework, but i just stumbled on this greatprogram i can create, and i dont even know how to do any programing to mkae it come true

So what made you pick C?

CFMaBiSmAd
07-30-2007, 04:40 PM
If you already have programming experience with a different programming language, you could probably learn enough of the C language in a few weeks with a good programming language reference manual to be able to write some useful code. If you have no existing programming experience, it is going to take you a bit longer than that. For the amount of interaction and feed back necessary to learn a first programming language, you are probably going to need to take a class.

altie
08-16-2007, 06:55 PM
Pick up Kernigan and Richie's "The C Programming Language". It's the original language specification, in textbook form, in about 300 pages. Pick up a lot of coffee to go with it.

EZ Archive Ads Plugin for vBulletin Copyright 2006 Computer Help Forum