View Full Version : Website collaborator required

billyjoe400
07-27-2007, 01:05 AM
I am a web entrepreneur looking for a web designer to help me launch a new website. If you have good experience in web design PHP MySQL CSS HTML as well as Google Adsense and want to take on a new project then please let me know. Payment will be in the form of a percentage of revenue from the site once it is up and running. This is a serious project and so if you are serious about helping me out get in touch, regardless of what part of the world you are in, nationality, gender, etc.

All genuine enquiries will be answered.

Thanks.

billyjoe400
07-27-2007, 11:29 AM
not bumping here, but is anyone interested...if not I will have to pay a developer up front but just offering this opertunity to a developer who wants to take something on board and take a share of revenue...

NancyJ
07-27-2007, 12:59 PM
It might help pique someone's interest if you said a little something about the project. Usually people wont work for free if the subject matter doesnt interest them.

billyjoe400
07-27-2007, 02:27 PM
ok good point...i will see if i can come up with some sort of spec...or else people can pm me if interested and i will explain there as i don't want to give everything away!

brad211987
07-27-2007, 04:37 PM
I would be interested in hearing what kind of project this is. I don't know exactly what you need, my experience is mostly in java and JSP, but I've done my fair share of HTML, CSS and MySQL as well. Not so much PHP yet, but I've done a little.

billyjoe400
07-27-2007, 04:46 PM
I would be interested in hearing what kind of project this is. I don't know exactly what you need, my experience is mostly in java and JSP, but I've done my fair share of HTML, CSS and MySQL as well. Not so much PHP yet, but I've done a little.

Hi Brad, it would be a fairly straightforward site where non-account users post to the site...i dont think it would need much php to be honest...in fact i might be able to handle the php myself...but any type of dynamic scripting language would do...if you could get a site up and running and using google adsense then this would be a good start, and if you could allow users post sum stuff as well, nothing too advanced this would do as well...

brad211987
07-27-2007, 05:39 PM
A few questions:

What type of site will this be?
What kind of content will be posted?
"Non account users post to the site", so this is some sort of open collaboration site?

I've never done adsense before, only looked into it. It seems pretty straightforward and easy to use.

If you would like, you can email me at bgardner87@gmail.com

billyjoe400
07-27-2007, 05:56 PM
A few questions:

What type of site will this be?
What kind of content will be posted?
"Non account users post to the site", so this is some sort of open collaboration site?

I've never done adsense before, only looked into it. It seems pretty straightforward and easy to use.

If you would like, you can email me at bgardner87@gmail.com

Brad, it would be a site which displays static and dynamic information....mainly textual information will be posted...

yes, something like that...to keep everything simple users won't have accounts..

I can email you with further details.

Thanks.

brad211987
07-27-2007, 08:59 PM
I can email you with further details.

Looking forward to it, would like to hear more of the specific details.

billyjoe400
08-04-2007, 03:27 PM
If anyone else is interested, the test website is at www.graduaterecruit.in.

It needs a redesign and also Google Adsense. I am willing to give 50% share of adsense revenue to anyone who can get the site working and who can optimise it. Hosting is already paid for.

soxnutt04
08-04-2007, 04:51 PM
I'd be willing to help you out, i'm not an expert but I could help you with any xhtml/css and i could clean it up for you, contact me if your interested either by PM or you can IM me
AIM: soxnutt04
MSN: soxnutt04@hotmail.com
YIM: soxnutt04@yahoo.com

EZ Archive Ads Plugin for vBulletin Copyright 2006 Computer Help Forum