View Full Version : Request: Automatic PIREP system for a VA

07-25-2007, 09:55 AM
Gday all,

My name is Paul Pham and i am the Vice President for Information and Technology at Australian Airlines Virtual. The website can be found at www[dot]australianva[dot]net . I am looking for a programmer who knows MySQL and PHP to make a automatic PIREP system and a signup system. Knowing javascript, flash and graphics are an extra bonus. I can offer you ads on our webpage if you own or work at a company as payment. We might be able to negotiate a small fee. Anyone interested to help a not for profit organization should contact me by PM, by email at
paul_5666[at]hotmail[dot]com , by msn messenger paul_5666[at]hotmail[dot]com or please post in this thread. I thank you for taking your time to read this. ;)

Paul Pham
VP of IT
Australian Airlines Virtual

07-25-2007, 11:39 AM
Hi Paul, I have a far better idea, you give me free air-travel/a plane or whatever it is you do and I will put a banner for you on my website for FREE, soon you will be rich like me and will be able to offer a payment for you next project.

07-25-2007, 11:41 AM
Hi Paul, I have a far better idea, you give me free air-travel/a plane

We're not a real airline. We are virtual. Imagine a real airline that is not for profit :D

08-01-2007, 08:57 AM
any takers?

08-01-2007, 05:36 PM
You should post this under Project Collaboratin or Paid Work Requests - though I don't think many people would work for you for an ad.