View Full Version : Event scheduler help

tellytub
07-20-2007, 06:57 AM
Hi all,

I'm a php beginner. I have done login/logout and registration for users. Now, I would like to do a PHP event scheduler [allows users to plan their day with, including allowing update, edit and delete records]. I search online - but to no avail.. all the searches I found are shareware which wants me to pay (I have no money!!), javascript codes, and they do not have selection of time function (starttime and endtime).

I don't even have a basic code to start out with. I hope to get some help over here. Any ideas?

RavCai-16
07-20-2007, 07:07 AM
Hi all,

I have done login/logout and registration for users. Now, I would like to do a PHP event scheduler [allows users to plan their day with, including allowing update, edit and delete records]. I search online - but to no avail.. all the searches I found are shareware which wants me to pay (I have no money!!), javascript codes, and they do not have selection of time function (starttime and endtime).

I don't even have a basic code to start out with. I hope to get some help over here. Any ideas?

why don't you start from scratch?

create your own "event scheduler" i mean..

timgolding
07-20-2007, 12:13 PM
First i suggest designing your SQL tables.

EZ Archive Ads Plugin for vBulletin Copyright 2006 Computer Help Forum