View Full Version : eaccelerator

[V]enom
07-15-2007, 05:26 AM
how do i install an eaccelerator? I mean I've got the files I've googled it already but all it gives me is some codes to enter... but where?

NancyJ
07-15-2007, 10:34 AM
In short - if you dont know then you shouldnt be messing with it. If you're on shared hosting you probably dont have permission anyway.

I'm assuming the codes you've been told to enter are something like:

phpize
./configure
make

export PHP_PREFIX="/opt/php"
$PHP_PREFIX/bin/phpize
./configure --enable-eaccelerator=shared --with-php-config=$PHP_PREFIX/bin/php-config
make

make install

Those are linux commands that you enter at the command prompt on your server. To install it you need either your own server or a server that lets you install your own software.

[V]enom
07-15-2007, 12:38 PM
Ok, I've figured it out already, but my next problem is, that I've got encrypted PHP files, anyone knows a good tool how to decrypt encrypted PHP files?

NancyJ
07-15-2007, 01:06 PM
The point of them being encrypted is so that you cant decrypt them. I'm assuming this is someone else's script, because if they were yours then you would have the unencrypted versions.

[V]enom
07-15-2007, 01:22 PM
well if this guy shares his files... all i want is to find out the PHP codes... and the way of it to see how it works... because im interested in it :) so thanks for giving me a hint for a good decrypttool thanks!

firepages
07-16-2007, 01:09 AM
So ask the author for a copy ;)

EZ Archive Ads Plugin for vBulletin Copyright 2006 Computer Help Forum