View Full Version : eaccelerator

07-15-2007, 04:26 AM
how do i install an eaccelerator? I mean I've got the files I've googled it already but all it gives me is some codes to enter... but where?

07-15-2007, 09:34 AM
In short - if you dont know then you shouldnt be messing with it. If you're on shared hosting you probably dont have permission anyway.

I'm assuming the codes you've been told to enter are something like:

export PHP_PREFIX="/opt/php"
./configure --enable-eaccelerator=shared --with-php-config=$PHP_PREFIX/bin/php-config

make install

Those are linux commands that you enter at the command prompt on your server. To install it you need either your own server or a server that lets you install your own software.

07-15-2007, 11:38 AM
Ok, I've figured it out already, but my next problem is, that I've got encrypted PHP files, anyone knows a good tool how to decrypt encrypted PHP files?

07-15-2007, 12:06 PM
The point of them being encrypted is so that you cant decrypt them. I'm assuming this is someone else's script, because if they were yours then you would have the unencrypted versions.

07-15-2007, 12:22 PM
well if this guy shares his files... all i want is to find out the PHP codes... and the way of it to see how it works... because im interested in it :) so thanks for giving me a hint for a good decrypttool thanks!

07-16-2007, 12:09 AM
So ask the author for a copy ;)