give your warmest Yuletide welcome ever to family
The text at left it is justified at right
The text at right it is justified at left
the keyword = welcome it is justified at center

Thank you for your patience!

lebron

IEisaplague
07-12-2007, 11:24 PM
What do you mean by "the same line"? You mean one HTML element, like a single <p>tag? Also, looking at your example I'm not sure what you're trying to accomplish visually.

Do you have an example URL somewhere that looks the same as what you're trying to do?

My guess is, you could create two or three classes to achieve each type of text effect, then use <br /> and <span> tags within a <p> to make it work.

Arbitrator
07-13-2007, 01:20 AM
It sounds like you want to align the sentences such that all instances of the word “welcome” line up vertically. That was a feature in CSS2 (http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-CSS2/text.html#propdef-text-align), but was removed in CSS2.1. Thus, you can’t do that via CSS.

lebronletchev
07-13-2007, 05:53 AM
Yes. it is the example URL

http://www.websamba.com/terminotics/sampleurl.htm

Thanks

Lebron

ahallicks
07-13-2007, 01:24 PM
In the example they gave you just use preformatted text (the <pre> tag) and align it via spaces. Preformatted text means that anything between the <pre> and </pre> tags will look exactly as you want it to, for example spaces won't be cropped as they are in HTML.

jackie113
07-13-2007, 02:37 PM
While we can't be sure exactly what is responsible for the iPod's success, its user-friendly interface, its superb integration with Apple iTunes, and its killer marketing campaign probably had something to do with it

www.ipodconverter.com

EZ Archive Ads Plugin for vBulletin Copyright 2006 Computer Help Forum