View Full Version : Professional Manual Submission To 1000 Directories For $39 Only

SubmitEnergy
07-11-2007, 08:24 PM
Greetings Everyone,

SubmitEnergy.com is providing Manual Directory Submissions to 1000 Directories for one price of $39 Only . Please note this price is only for this Forum Visitors . Our Actual website prices are much more . You will get Detailed Reports according to our website . We accept PayPal / Metacharge / 2Checkout at the moment . Please note we are not a one/two person team . We are full fledged Company providing services in many Domains . So rest assured , you are in Good hands . We look forward to the Orders

Best Regards,
Shehzad
SubmitEnergy.com

bazz
07-11-2007, 11:13 PM
Well, erm I just read the page you linked to and have one big issue which actually (I believe), shows that your business does not do what it says it does. I shan't point specifically to the sentence in your page - so you can reflect on all of it - but, were I to be a naive Interent user, I might have subscribed. I have to add: the term mis-selling springs to mind because one of the points you raise is in fact plainly, wrong.

nuff said I think.

bazz

PappaJohn
07-11-2007, 11:39 PM
Quoted from your site:

Also, at SubmitEnergy we believe in ethics. We would not do anything in any way that would eventually harm you.

I seriously question your "ethics" since this post is clearly spam and, as such, is in violation of the rules of this site. This would suggest that you either chose not to click the clearly visible "Before you post, read our Rules & Posting Guidelines", or chose to ignore them. In any event, it doesn't seem very ethical to me.

WA
07-12-2007, 06:47 AM
Spam. Thread closed.

EZ Archive Ads Plugin for vBulletin Copyright 2006 Computer Help Forum