View Full Version : my first site.. 1 stupid problem

ultrapyro
07-11-2007, 08:18 AM
Hi i desperately need your help with such a simple problem.. I am so confused but i'm sure that this is commonplace for all of you experienced web-devs out there.

K, well i'm 12 years old and this is my first website i've ever done.. Its for my brother, and i know it looks like crap so be easy..

my problem is when i view it in Firefox it looks great.. no problems.. in IE the whole right side of the website is cut-off.. some banners... you'll see them immediately when you go to the link.. but wham in FF nothing is wrong!

What exactly is going on here! why would the content suddenly just stop and be cut off like that?

Just glancing at the site.. how do you think i can fix this?

thanks so much for your help I really grateful for any help, i'm on my knees desperate!

thx!

effpeetee
07-11-2007, 08:30 AM
Hi i desperately need your help with such a simple problem.. I am so confused but i'm sure that this is commonplace for all of you experienced web-devs out there.

K, well i'm 12 years old and this is my first website i've ever done.. Its for my brother, and i know it looks like crap so be easy..

my problem is when i view it in Firefox it looks great.. no problems.. in IE the whole right side of the website is cut-off.. some banners... you'll see them immediately when you go to the link.. but wham in FF nothing is wrong!

What exactly is going on here! why would the content suddenly just stop and be cut off like that?

Just glancing at the site.. how do you think i can fix this?

thanks so much for your help I really grateful for any help, i'm on my knees desperate!

thx!
What site? Ultrapyro/

Also what version of IE?
Always give as much info as possible.

You gave us no URL

Frank

ultrapyro
07-11-2007, 08:39 AM
man o man am i out to lunch.. i'm so consumed with this stupid problem.. i forgot to post it..

THE GOOD news! I figured it OUT!

thx for your time !

croatiankid
07-11-2007, 08:42 AM
K, well i'm 12 years old and this is my first website i've ever done..
Didn't WA make codingforums?

EZ Archive Ads Plugin for vBulletin Copyright 2006 Computer Help Forum