View Full Version : Multimedia card?

babycute
07-10-2007, 09:45 AM
I hope someone can help me. I have a Nokia 6230i mobile phone i want to put my photos that is saved on my mulimedia card unto the computer. When i put my multimedia card in the computer nothing happens do i need a programme for this or could someone tell me how to work it. thanks!

---------------------
Asynchronous JavaScript and XML

babycute
08-02-2007, 04:00 PM
ooops no response!
needs suggestions!
thanks in advance!

_Aerospace_Eng_
08-02-2007, 04:03 PM
We need some more details. Do you know what kind of multimedia card it is? Do you have a card reader? You need a card reader to actually read the card. These aren't that expensive but for us to recommend one to you we need to know what kind of card you have. If you don't have a card reader then where the heck are you putting the card?

BWiz
08-02-2007, 05:23 PM
Card readers are relativley inexpensive as well. My computer came bundled with a built-in card reader for about an extra $10.00. External ones can't be much more expensive.

babycute
08-25-2007, 12:09 PM
We need some more details. Do you know what kind of multimedia card it is? Do you have a card reader? You need a card reader to actually read the card. These aren't that expensive but for us to recommend one to you we need to know what kind of card you have. If you don't have a card reader then where the heck are you putting the card?

No I don't know about what kind of multimedia card! wait I will check it and then I will msg you! No I don't have a card reader!

_Aerospace_Eng_
09-01-2007, 07:39 AM
Then where on earth are you putting your multimedia card if you don't even have a card reader? I think you should stop messing with your phone before you mess it up.

EZ Archive Ads Plugin for vBulletin Copyright 2006 Computer Help Forum