View Full Version : what do you think of this logo???

Rachy06
07-10-2007, 12:59 AM
http://a876.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/71/l_dda21211452f1b748c6b128aff2852cb.jpg

tell me what you think... honestly. was created in photoshop cs. :thumbsup:

Rachy06
07-10-2007, 03:05 AM
anybody?????????

ok....................

ablaye
07-10-2007, 05:45 AM
Honestly, I do not like it. It does not look professional at all. The "Web Design" font and style does not match that of "Rachael Skyner".

Karen S. Garvin
07-10-2007, 02:18 PM
Hi Rachael,

My initial impression is that everything in the logo is vying for attention, which makes the logo appears cluttered. I like your art but the pieces are not coming together very well. Consider this to be your first draft and make some variants of it to work out the details.

First, you need to prioritize something in the design. What I notice first is the “web design” font. I think you want your name noticed first, so you need to make your name more readable and downplay the web design part..

Maybe try a version like this:
Keep the sphere, but consider reducing the visibility of the other letters in the sphere.
Change your name to a color that’s more visible (white, light blue or yellow). Too many effects make it hard to read.
Downplay the lighting effect at the top left to help with the readability of your name.
Reduce contrast of “web design” so it becomes a secondary part of the logo.
Maybe reduce the size of the “web design” type and its associated box.

Rachy06
07-10-2007, 05:52 PM
yeh, i see where you are coming from. it's a bit old fashioned. I've done a bit of research for a website i'm currently working on, and i think it would be a good idea to use a web 2.0 themed logo etc.

twodayslate
07-10-2007, 06:45 PM
Honestly, I do not like it. It does not look professional at all. The "Web Design" font and style does not match that of "Rachael Skyner".agree

EZ Archive Ads Plugin for vBulletin Copyright 2006 Computer Help Forum