View Full Version : Check box problems...

Devslashnull
07-09-2007, 09:55 PM
Apologizes if this question has been asked and answered somewhere else but I have not come across it anywhere.

The problem that I am having is that I have a JSP page that has check boxes on the page but I can not click on the check boxes in order to check them.

The following is a snippet of the code

<td width="5%" style="padding:0 8px 0 8px;">
<dmsTag:CbxTag htmlControlRefName="<%=AdvancedSearchControls.KEY_PRACTICE_CBX%>" otherHTML="tabIndex='11' style='z-index=40' title='Show only Key Practice documents'" />
</td>

I have attempted to adjust the z-index since someone had suggested that an invisible layer we have has prevented these same check boxes from being clicked in the past. I tried that changing the values to values in the billions but that didn't work nor did I think it would work.

If anyone has encountered a similar problem or has any suggestions it would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Devslashnull

cash1981
07-10-2007, 10:47 AM
Could you maybe explain what kind of tags you are using? I havent seen dmsTag:CbxTag before. Is this something you have created your self? Normally I use javascript when I create checkboxes.

Devslashnull
07-10-2007, 03:57 PM
Turns out that we were checking if a click occurred outside of an AJAX box and that was preventing the clicking of the check boxes. Made the adjustment and it worked.

EZ Archive Ads Plugin for vBulletin Copyright 2006 Computer Help Forum