View Full Version : msn, yahoo, jirc, chatspace.

rodeo_cowboy
12-21-2002, 02:04 AM
For the last time! does anyone know of a chatroom like yahoo's, msn's, jirc, or chatspace. Wait let me rephrase that does anyone know of of a chatroom thing for the server such as chatspace or jirc that is preferable free? and no hotscipts does not have one. I would like some advice on a specific one not just a link to some site like cgicity or hotscipts....

krycek
12-21-2002, 02:18 AM
well, firstly, I don't.

I thought I did but I couldn't find what I was looking for. If I find it I'll repost.

The trouble is, a decent chat is gonna have to use an applet or else refresh very often. I have seen one like that and I didn't think you would be interested because it was rubbish! :p

...so you're looking at a Java applet, or an ActiveX plugin, etc. OR maybe there is something using .NET that could do it (I hardly know anything about .NET)

so, sorry I am not posting a link or giving any proper help, but maybe you are not getting a response because there simply isn't an answer? I mean, all the chat stuff I have seen has been commercial if it's been any good... and the other stuff has been awful.

Ah well just ignore me if you like :D Lots of people out there know lots more than me about lots of thing, so there is still a chance someone can help you :)

::] krycek [::

EZ Archive Ads Plugin for vBulletin Copyright 2006 Computer Help Forum