View Full Version : PIREP System - help!

CaptainB
06-10-2007, 04:49 PM
Gday all,

I am writing as a newbie to coding. I wish to setup up a VA (virtual airline) for Flight Simulator. (Example: http://www.fly-euroharmony.com/site/main.php ) A VA allows people who can't afford to fly in the real world to fly online as a sustitute for free. I therefore require a PIREP system and a signup system. A PIREP stands for PIlot REPort. Its like a record of their flight taken virtually on Flight Simulator. Information in a PIREP would include date, time, airport, plane, passengers etc and would be stored so that the pilot can browse previous PIREPS at any time. I require assistance from a programmer who knows PHP and MySQL. I need to incorporate a PIREP system and signup system into my VA. As i don't know any code i was wondering if anyone could donate their time to help me. Please post in this thread or pm me if you are interested. I cannot pay the person who will help me as i earn no revenue through the VA but i can advertise on the VA site for that person. I thank you for taking your time to read this.

Fumigator
06-11-2007, 05:57 PM
This is more appropriate for the "Partnerships" forum...

EZ Archive Ads Plugin for vBulletin Copyright 2006 Computer Help Forum