View Full Version : Number Two

GSimpson
06-09-2007, 10:23 AM
Ok so I asked for a review here and got all the pros and cons and fixed them, and now that I've finished and my other thread hasn't had a response to my last post in over a day or so I thought i'd re-post. I think the site works fine but then I want to see how another person would use it. URL: http://gingaart.freehostia.com/ and the management credentials are "staff"
and "password".

Thanks Guys.

ahallicks
06-11-2007, 08:57 AM
I really do like the layout and everything works fine, except when disabling javascript. I had thought you were going to look at an alternative method for those that have javascript disabled?

Other than that, it's clean, neat and tidy

_Aerospace_Eng_
06-11-2007, 10:21 AM
I really do like the layout and everything works fine, except when disabling javascript. I had thought you were going to look at an alternative method for those that have javascript disabled?

Other than that, it's clean, neat and tidy

He did. The links are clickable though if you disabled javascript after first page view then it won't work because he uses JS to redirect you to the JS only pages.

GSimpson
06-11-2007, 11:46 PM
Yep, but then what would it matter, if you have it on when you first enter then turn it off, it sought of defeats the purpose doesn't it cause you'd get the info anyways, you'd have to refresh for it not to work :confused: ? but other than that good?

ahallicks
06-12-2007, 11:52 AM
Yeah, I tried disabling the js after I'd already loaded the page... as long as the refresh works it's all fine and dandy!

EZ Archive Ads Plugin for vBulletin Copyright 2006 Computer Help Forum