View Full Version : Color fade and onmouseout problem

wileymadness
06-04-2007, 05:29 PM
At the moment I have a color fade on the left side of our website behind the links. I am using the onmouseover and onmouseout commands to change the color when someone puts their cursor over the link. I have no problem changing the background color when the mouse is over the link, but I can't find a way to return it to the color fade background after someone removes their mouse. Any ideas as to what I should put in the onmouseout spot to get it to return to the original fading background?

<tr>
<td width="200" valign="top" style="filter:progid:DXImageTransform.Microsoft.Gradient(endColorstr='#F5F5F5', startColorstr='#CAF0F7', gradientType='1'"><table width="87" height="155" border="0">
<tr>
<td><table width="200" height="229" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" bordercolor="#F5F5F5" id="navigation">
<tr>
<td width="200"><div align="center"><a href="Homepage.html" class="navText style3" onmouseover="style.backgroundColor='#CAF0F7';" onmouseout="????????"><font color="#5A434A"><span class="style5">Home</a></div></td>
</tr>

thanks

Mr J
06-04-2007, 07:08 PM
Try this

onmouseover="this.style.backgroundColor='#CAF0F7';" onmouseout="this.style.backgroundColor=''"
Note:
'' are single quotes
and filter is IE only

EZ Archive Ads Plugin for vBulletin Copyright 2006 Computer Help Forum