View Full Version : Forum promotion

HLA91
05-30-2007, 11:57 PM
Any idea how to promote a code forum? I place the link in all my signatures and emails but I still don't get any new members. If I get 20 I would be very pleased. I know these things take time but I want the forum to look alive and making fake accounts and posting isn't my kind of thing.Help me please.

Many thanks
HLA91

_Aerospace_Eng_
05-31-2007, 09:52 AM
Hmm your domain might have something to do with it as its not to common, the uk.tt part at least. Maybe try paying google to put your forums in their adsense ads. Maybe try getting computercodes.com as well? Just checked it it doesn't expire till 2011. Perhaps a top level domain like .net or .org will be better.

cheat
06-01-2007, 07:04 AM
or theres another way which you have already done, post it on popular coding forums such as this, but what you can do is pay a large forum (for example) say 5 or so to mass mail their members with your link.

usually gets plenty of members.

cheat
06-01-2007, 07:04 AM
or theres another way which you have already done, post it on popular coding forums such as this, but what you can do is pay a large forum (for example) say 5 or so to mass mail their members with your link.

usually gets plenty of members.

EZ Archive Ads Plugin for vBulletin Copyright 2006 Computer Help Forum