View Full Version : problem creating XMLHttpRequest Objet

05-26-2007, 01:46 PM
Hello guy's i'm ajax newbie and i've started oe week ago.I using a book PHP and AJAX.I have Mozilla FireFox 1.0.7 and Internet Explorer 6,and using xampp with dreamweaver 8.the first application i tried with the book is working.i've attached it as ajaxprobelm.txt. but the second one is not and the error the alert method is showing is like there is not XMLHttpRequest for Firefox and no ActiveXObject for IE.the second is attached as ajaxfault.txt.please if somebody can show me what is wrong i't will be very great.thanks