View Full Version : Photo Phatty, need reviews

crunkbbfe
05-15-2007, 10:33 PM
I know the template is not at all too well, but i did not have time to work countless hours on a template i needed to get the site up so i did that and used a free template it looks kind of nice though.

It's a photo/song sharing website, also has profile system, mail system and some other features.

As all my other websites, i created a test account so you aren't forced to sign up, although I'd appreciate it if some did.

http://photophatty.com

username: test
password: test

crunkbbfe
05-15-2007, 11:51 PM
woah why did it get moved? Did i post this in the wrong section?

KeZZeR
05-16-2007, 09:24 AM
Yes, "Site reviews", surely it's clear enough. You've titled your thread as "need reviews", you're pointing to a website, and this thread was placed in "site reviews". Logic yes? :D

kewlceo
05-16-2007, 10:46 AM
It looks nice, but you should really correct the errors and warnings before looking for reviews, because the first thing we do is validate your code. I'd like to recommend using the HTML 4.01 Strict DTD, as it will be most compatible across browsers, and since you're serving "text/html" anyway, there's no need for an XHTML doctype really.

Again, as to the design, it looks very clean and appealing.

Karen S. Garvin
05-18-2007, 02:35 PM
I like the colors. They're bright but not obnoxious. The navigation tabs are quick to spot but don't make the site top-heavy.

The "image uploads" type and the text is kind of small. If I enlarge it the text under "Recent News" breaks to two lines and spaces out kinda funny. I'm viewing on a monitor at 1400 x 1050 resolution so text gets small.

crunkbbfe
05-19-2007, 07:32 AM
Yes, "Site reviews", surely it's clear enough. You've titled your thread as "need reviews", you're pointing to a website, and this thread was placed in "site reviews". Logic yes? :D

Ahhh, i must have clicked the wrong link then because i thought i put it in the site reviews section.

Thanks for the comments everyone else as well :]

EZ Archive Ads Plugin for vBulletin Copyright 2006 Computer Help Forum