View Full Version : Something interesting for Server owners.

ionsurge
12-11-2002, 12:49 PM
I found this in my sites stats, and well, I think that those of you who would like to check your server status should use this, it looks pretty good, and it is free.

www.hyperspin.com

Looks good, and interesting.

btw, if you mods think that this is advertising, then just delete the thread, but I doubt it is. :)

Ionsurge.

ash_cara
12-11-2002, 01:57 PM
hi Ionsurge,

it's Ash_cara here. With reference to your former reply, maybe I havent explained myself.

For arguments sake let's say I have Microsoft and HP website. In each of them I can search for their products.

What I would like to be able to achieve is to go on the website of my company and run a search which automatically first logs me on to Microsoft and performs my search and then will carry on searching for the same item on the HP website.

Basically,, I need an interface (and code of course) which will automate the search without me logging in and out of the sites.
In this scenario, it's clear I have no access to their databases, their websites look into their DBs.

I hope I have not bored you and thank you again for your help.

One last thing, have I posted the reply in the correct place or I should have done it where you answered first time around?

Bye for now

El

ionsurge
12-11-2002, 02:51 PM
You should have replied in the other thread that you made... :)

In order to do this, well no... hrm... give me a mo while I think about this.

Why exactly would you want to do this btw?

Ionsurge.

EZ Archive Ads Plugin for vBulletin Copyright 2006 Computer Help Forum