View Full Version : MySQL error [Help needed]

careman2
04-10-2007, 02:56 AM
We website comes with a whole bunch of MySQL errors and I'm not sure how to fix them.

http://www.zendurl.com/careman2/php/residence.php

Here are the errors:

Warning: mysql_connect() [function.mysql-connect]: Access denied for user 'nobody'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in /home/zendurl/public_html/careman2/php/db.php on line 79

Warning: mysql_select_db(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in /home/zendurl/public_html/careman2/php/db.php on line 80

Warning: mysql_query(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in /home/zendurl/public_html/careman2/php/residence.php on line 115

Warning: mysql_num_rows(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/zendurl/public_html/careman2/php/residence.php on line 116

Warning: include() [function.include]: open_basedir restriction in effect. File(../inc/styles.inc) is not within the allowed path(s): (.:/tmp:/home/zendurl/public_html/thefirewall/:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php) in /home/zendurl/public_html/careman2/php/residence.php on line 150

Warning: include(../inc/styles.inc) [function.include]: failed to open stream: Operation not permitted in /home/zendurl/public_html/careman2/php/residence.php on line 150

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening '../inc/styles.inc' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/zendurl/public_html/careman2/php/residence.php on line 150

When I test it at my local computer it goes like this:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function mysql_query() in D:\Program Files\EasyPHP 2.0b1\www\CC2\rankinZIP\php\residence.php on line 115

From another forums someone said that it might be related to the MySQL versions on the my local computer and the free web hosting server. Can you tell me any ways to fix it so it works like its supposed to work?

Here is the way it was supposed to turn out:
http://www.gleonardonline.com/rankin/php/residence.php

Fumigator
04-10-2007, 07:19 AM
Warning: mysql_connect() [function.mysql-connect]: Access denied for user 'nobody'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in /home/zendurl/public_html/careman2/php/db.php on line 79

You've got to fix that before anything else. Your free web hosting server needs to give you the connection information to use.

EZ Archive Ads Plugin for vBulletin Copyright 2006 Computer Help Forum