03-27-2007, 02:53 PM
http://www.sat-gps-locate.com/
select your country and enter a friends mobile (cell) phone number
NO UNDER 18's
what do you think :)

Karen S. Garvin
03-27-2007, 06:49 PM
Mmm. Really useful for emergencies.

Still, a bit unnerving to think that you can be tracked anywhere. The interface looks interesting; I can imagine watching my computer at work to see when UPS delivers parcels to my home. :p

Nightfire
03-27-2007, 07:37 PM
I know you put no under 18's, but I really don't think this is the right place to put this type of stuff

rafiki
03-27-2007, 07:42 PM
I know you put no under 18's, but I really don't think this is the right place to put this type of stuff
should i not have posted it, it put a smile on my face and thought if i found it humourous this is the place for it :S
if mods think it isnt the place for it they can move/remove accordingly

Nightfire
03-27-2007, 07:45 PM
Yeah tis funny ;) Think with the final image it shows, even with it blurry, it doesn't really fit in with the rules. Letting someone else make the final decision :p lol

NancyJ
03-27-2007, 08:54 PM
when will people grow up - or get some originality. Its the same old joke being rehashed a hundred different ways.

rafiki
03-27-2007, 09:02 PM
when will people grow up - or get some originality. Its the same old joke being rehashed a hundred different ways.
Sorry nancy i have been deprived of humour, havent seen this before today
or do you mean things leading to sexual context? hmm see that a lot (missleading links)
some girl added me on msn the other day and sed "sign up to my site, enter your credit card details and ill give u free VIP status, meaning unlimited private shows" so i replied... "just do your shows on msn to me :)" think she got the point went offline and never returned HAHA
(off topic slightly but thought id share the funny experience with you all)

Karen S. Garvin
04-02-2007, 03:20 PM
Guess I missed something. :confused:

Aradon
04-02-2007, 05:28 PM
Guess I missed something. :confused:

No, you didn't.

EZ Archive Ads Plugin for vBulletin Copyright 2006 Computer Help Forum