View Full Version : 'Reporter' Form/Submit Help - PLEAASSE! :)

CSS
03-19-2007, 11:10 PM
Ok. I am running a league on an online game I play, which in itself is a ton of work as far as planning goes. I know nothing about PHP, besides the fact that it would be very useful to me in this situation! I don't like going out and making wishlist requests like this, but this would help me soooo much!

I need a form-based code written up to model these principles:
- This will be used to report wins/losses in a team-based league.
- There are 6 teams with 10 players each but only 3 per game, 3on3, so I'd like the form to use 'select' fields, rather than 'text' fields: one dropdown for the team, which upon change, changes the second dropdown to show the 10 players on that team.
When reporting, the text should appear like this "[WINNING_TEAM] ([PLAYER1_1, PLAYER1_2, PLAYER1_3)] beat [LOSING_TEAM] ([PLAYER2_1, PLAYER2_2, PLAYER2_3)]"
- Each time a winning team is reported, I'd want it's record to be increased, naturally. So if WINNING_TEAM was reported, they'd move from 3-2 to 4-2 and LOSING_TEAM from 4-6 to 4-7.
- Every team is required to play the other teams 8 times... so if TEAM1 plays a game vs TEAM2, they have 7 more games against them. I'd like that to be displayed.
- Every player is required to be in a minimum of 4 games. So if PLAYER1 was reported in one game, it would subtract 1 from there required games list, which should be displayed.

I will pay $40 via PayPal for this...

This is ultimately how I want things to be displayed as:

Recent Games:
[WINNING_TEAM] ([PLAYER1_1, PLAYER1_2, PLAYER1_3)] beat [LOSING_TEAM] ([PLAYER2_1, PLAYER2_2, PLAYER2_3)]
[WINNING_TEAM] ([PLAYER1_1, PLAYER1_2, PLAYER1_3)] beat [LOSING_TEAM] ([PLAYER2_1, PLAYER2_2, PLAYER2_3)]
(continuously until the end of the season)

Records:
TEAM1: (record)
TEAM2: (record)
TEAM3: (record)
TEAM4: (record)
TEAM5: (record)
TEAM6: (record)

Games Left:
TEAM1 needs to still play against these teams
TEAM2: (8-however many times)
TEAM3: (8-however many times)
TEAM4: (8-however many times)
TEAM5: (8-however many times)
TEAM6: (8-however many times)

TEAM2 needs to still play against these teams
TEAM1: (8-however many times)
TEAM3: (8-however many times)
TEAM4: (8-however many times)
TEAM5: (8-however many times)
TEAM6: (8-however many times)
(and so forth...)

PLAYER1: (4-however many times)
PLAYER2: (4-however many times)
PLAYER3: (4-however many times)
(and so on displaying all players on all teams)

Can ANYONE do this? It seems like a prick-job to ask this...

Fumigator
03-19-2007, 11:14 PM
This should be moved to the paid offers and request forum, and you should specify how much you'll be paying.

CSS
03-19-2007, 11:20 PM
This should be moved to the paid offers and request forum, and you should specify how much you'll be paying.
Oops, I had specified how much I'd pay but accidently deleted it. I have $40 able to use on this, as editted into the post.

EZ Archive Ads Plugin for vBulletin Copyright 2006 Computer Help Forum