03-14-2007, 06:15 AM
Some feel like reviewing my site?

http://theasshole.byethost9.com

KeZZeR
03-14-2007, 12:44 PM
Link is dead for me

Tyrial101
03-16-2007, 05:41 AM
The server was down for a long while yesterday (Its a free provider sooo...)

Any PHPBB errors involving SMTP I already know about. I am still looking for a SMTP provider.

hammerstein06
03-16-2007, 11:57 AM
Ok, interesting site. Warning for others: It's got A LOT of profanity.

Starting with the design, the layout suffers from being in black with white times new roman text and in some places red. Blue banner, there is just no cohesive style. And the banners between the navigation and the content break the site up badly.

You've got the right idea with the layout, using divs for laying everything out, but then you're using   to pad content out?

With regard to the content, it's not even worth commenting on. It's offensive, yes, but that's what you're aiming for, and I would imagine you're hoping that people on forums such as this will attack the content. I don't understand the purpose of the site.

KeZZeR
03-16-2007, 12:15 PM
With regard to the content, it's not even worth commenting on. It's offensive, yes, but that's what you're aiming for, and I would imagine you're hoping that people on forums such as this will attack the content. I don't understand the purpose of the site.

It's just another maddox ripoff site basically (and yes, I have read the section saying it's not a maddox ripoff site, but the fact that you're explicitly stating you haven't ripped it off is just to try and prove something to others). If you're aiming for popularity then you're going to have a weird following of people. I think it's pointless. If you want to voice your opinion, then you could do it in a far more mature and adult way.

Tyrial101
03-17-2007, 01:17 AM
Um, ok. I wasn't looking for content opinion.

Thanks for the help with the layout, and I will work on it.

ahallicks
03-19-2007, 03:54 PM
Your site is everything, not just the coding. When you ask for your site to be reviewed you have to expect that people are going to look at it's visual aspects and read the content that's there. It's all part of the site.

If you don't want people to read the content then you'll have to say so in your post!

luke_cp
03-23-2007, 02:05 PM
pretty good

Troy297
03-25-2007, 02:52 AM
Instead of having a header and navigation links on the "discretion advised" page make it only the parental discretion advised for your splash page and then have it link to your actual homepage...

EZ Archive Ads Plugin for vBulletin Copyright 2006 Computer Help Forum