View Full Version : Please Help

Stew
03-07-2007, 10:06 PM
Hi, Ive just started coding PhP and im making a mafia game and i was wondering please could someone help me code like "family Crew Fronts "

rafiki
03-07-2007, 10:20 PM
Hi, Ive just started coding PhP and im making a mafia game and i was wondering please could someone help me code like "family Crew Fronts "

a little more specific? Rules (http://www.codingforums.com/rules.htm) <-heres the rules and the posting guidelines -> Posting Guidelines (http://www.codingforums.com/postguide.htm)

CFMaBiSmAd
03-07-2007, 11:03 PM
The key phrase in your post is "im making..." for "I am making..."

Creating an application of that size requires a large investment of time and it requires programming skill, programming experience, and familiarity with the programming language being used.

If it is beyond your knowledge and skill level to define, design, code, test, and debug the code "you" want, asking for someone in a Forum to invest the time necessary to get you up to speed with the programming skills and language basics or to provide enough detail to define, design, or code this is an unrealistic expectation about what a programming Forum can do.

Turning a desire for a program into a reality is the where the art of programming comes in. If you have a concept for what you want to achieve, only you can accurately turn this into reality. If you don't have the programming experience and skill to do this, don't go running to a programming Forum and expect someone to do the work to get the "I am making..." done for you.

sir pannels
03-07-2007, 11:44 PM
wow in the last 2 days I have read 4 posts on this forum where complete beginners set out to make a MMORPG...

Are beginners that enthusiastic these days?

Most of them ask for code rather than pointers so I'd say no. Ohwell they will learn :)

Stew
03-09-2007, 11:04 AM
wow in the last 2 days I have read 4 posts on this forum where complete beginners set out to make a MMORPG...

Are beginners that enthusiastic these days?

Most of them ask for code rather than pointers so I'd say no. Ohwell they will learn :)

I guess so.... Ive coded quite a bit but the "crew front" thing is hard, i dont know where to start , could anyone help?

timgolding
03-09-2007, 11:13 AM
I have no idea what your'e talking about or what you are trying to do. Could you be more specific please. Please describe the problems and we can describe the solutions

Nightfire
03-09-2007, 11:15 AM
It's one of them text based games tim, everyone (who doesn't know how to code) seems to be wanting one for some reason

rafiki
03-09-2007, 12:12 PM
everyone (who doesn't know how to code) seems to be wanting one for some reason
popularity, for some reason nobody is interested in the GFX or controllability of games these days :D

sir pannels
03-09-2007, 02:14 PM
which is good news for me, rafiki :D

aedrin
03-09-2007, 04:37 PM
popularity, for some reason nobody is interested in the GFX or controllability of games these days

Actually, text based games are becoming less and less popular. Mostly because people don't want to read anymore, they want to see.

It's one of them text based games tim, everyone (who doesn't know how to code) seems to be wanting one for some reason

Insinuating it doesn't require coding knowledge to create a text based game, is a very bad assumption.

Inigoesdr
03-09-2007, 07:57 PM
That's not what he said at all.. insinuation or otherwise.

EZ Archive Ads Plugin for vBulletin Copyright 2006 Computer Help Forum