View Full Version : Reg:Inbox

dev
03-06-2007, 02:32 PM
I want to develop an inbox structure which is similar to yahoo or rediff for a web-Application.

please provide me a solution.

regards
dev.

Archangel
03-06-2007, 06:56 PM
wow, you're not asking too much are you?

miranda
03-06-2007, 07:02 PM
If you working on soem code and need help with parts of it, that is one thing. But to say please provide me with a solution says that you don't have a clue and want someone else to do the work for you. In that case what are you paying? A number of us here do programming for a living and will do the work if paid for it. Otherwise, we are here to assist people who want to learn how to program.

BarrMan
03-06-2007, 07:56 PM
If you working on soem code and need help with parts of it, that is one thing. But to say please provide me with a solution says that you don't have a clue and want someone else to do the work for you. In that case what are you paying? A number of us here do programming for a living and will do the work if paid for it. Otherwise, we are here to assist people who want to learn how to program.
Agreed, when I saw this post I didn't even want to post a reply.

dev
03-07-2007, 06:39 AM
hello mr.Miranda and BarrMan

I didnt ask you the whole code for developing the mailbox ok.
I was just asking an idea or how i can do that .i didnt ask u to code

if u dont want to reply any thing dont do it .

but dont give me suggesstions for my work.
U are nt a person to give comments about me.
the only mistake what i did is instead of asking an idea i hv written solution.
for that this not the way to reply.

miranda
03-07-2007, 06:35 PM
First off Miranda is my first name.
2nd it is Mrs or even Ms or Miss but not Mr
Lastly, your post says

I want to develop an inbox structure which is similar to yahoo or rediff for a web-Application.

please provide me a solution.

You did not post some code that was giving you a problem, you said to provide you with the solution. I understand that English may be a second language to you and that it was not your intention to say do the work for me but that is exactly what saying provide me a solution means.

degsy
03-08-2007, 11:42 AM
If you want a webmail feature then just use one of the many that are already available such as mailenable.

EZ Archive Ads Plugin for vBulletin Copyright 2006 Computer Help Forum