View Full Version : Please Review My Site

03-04-2007, 08:24 PM

Please review the design of my site. (I have a number of changes to make to the coding but I want to get the design right first.) If there any features you are not happy with or can suggest any feedback then please post

(I am looking to improve the site into PHP once I am happy with the design.)

03-05-2007, 01:28 AM
Something about your stylesheets is causing the layout to mess up in IE7. I went to this stylesheet
and got redirected to this one
That seems like it could be causing the issues.
Do you have some kind of redirection on or something?

03-05-2007, 09:43 AM
No, it should appear the same in IE6 as IE7. I haven't checked it yet on IE7. You shouldn't launch a website on a sunday!

I shall check that out and get it corrected.

- - - - - - - - -

I have added the correct IE 7 style sheet but there is still an area missing. Very frustrating. Can anyone advise what I need to do?

03-06-2007, 08:48 AM
In ie7style.css change

.subcontent2 {

.subcontent2 {

03-17-2007, 06:54 PM
I would be grateful for any feedback you might have.

03-19-2007, 04:45 PM
Nice and clean, tho lacking graphical elements, but that's just personal preference. one thing I would do is put what the company does at the top of the homepage (you only need to make it brief and add a link to the more in depth descriptions). You need the site to graphically and content-wise, tell you exactly what it's all about the moment the page loads.

At the moment I've got some links and some images but nothing to tell me what I'm doing at this page, or indeed what this site is all about. Add that and it'll make a big difference!