View Full Version : HELP:Code for reseting form after submission

ECosta
02-23-2007, 03:27 PM
Hello,

I need a simple code to reset a form after submission.

I already have a validation code, but after the submission is done I need the form to be reseted or cleared, but I do not know the Javascript code for it.
Can somebody help me?

I really need that!Thanks:thumbsup:

Webmonkey
02-23-2007, 04:56 PM
Maybe do an onload to sort out the contact form? It depends what you code is like, care to post it?

glenngv
02-23-2007, 10:12 PM
Once the submitted form is processed, redirect to the form page. Do this on the server-side not on client-side.

ECosta
02-24-2007, 02:32 AM
Hello thanks for your reply, instead of reseting it I tried a different solution (on submit go to url ) but I don't know why when I do this it automatically goes to that URL I defined and does not validate the form inspite of the order that I put it, and the form is also not sent to my mail email adress... I'm using Dreamweaver. The code, well... i'm posting the part I have at the moment and is working that is:

- Is beeing send to my email
- The form is beeing validated
__________________ WHAT I NEED ___________

I need that it also goes to an URL after validating and after sending it to my email. Can you help me with that code?

What I have so far:

<form action="mailto:press@avilajet.com" method="post" name="form1" onSubmit="MM_validateForm('Apelido/Nome','','R','Tel Trabalho','','R','Telem&oacute;vel','','R','E-mail','','R','Morada','','R','localidade1','','R','Titulo meio','','R','Morada meio','','R','localidade2','','R');return document.MM_returnValue">

Now I need that after this the browers goes to URL: http://www.avilajet.com/trofeu/obrigado.htm

EZ Archive Ads Plugin for vBulletin Copyright 2006 Computer Help Forum