View Full Version : Frameworks

jayemvee
01-25-2007, 09:48 AM
I am curious... I was working on a project and I had a developer helping me. He built my project on his own framework. I have no more contact with him. He had all my files he made on his server blah blah moving on.

I have my files... And I have all his original install files for his framework.

I have never set up a framework. Can I do this on shared hosting? If not likely can you recommend a setup with proper access thats relatively inexpensive (for testing)

Thanks

barlas
01-25-2007, 10:30 AM
That depends on which framework you used and what are it's requirements. Most frameworks can be installed on shared hosting and usually they have a howto in their docs section too :)

jayemvee
01-25-2007, 10:40 AM
My developer wrote it =/ so... Documentation is close to nil

barlas
01-25-2007, 11:48 AM
Well, no one here can tell you how to install or if you can install it on shared hosting unless they know something about your framework.

jayemvee
01-25-2007, 08:31 PM
i know nothing about it... If you think you can help me PM me... I can send you the files and a pdf about it... That is the best I can do...

Fumigator
01-25-2007, 08:36 PM
I'll ask you the same thing I asked that other guy who wants work done for free...

How much are you paying? :D

jayemvee
01-25-2007, 08:40 PM
Work.... That's work... You will read someones 56 line long post and debug it for free on the forum, yet seeing IF something can be installed on a shared host is work....nice... that's classy....

How much do you want? :D

EZ Archive Ads Plugin for vBulletin Copyright 2006 Computer Help Forum