View Full Version : Drag and drop from multiselect to multiselect?

12-14-2006, 10:30 PM
I'm starting on a new project at work and am trying to gather as many resources as I can. What I need to be able to do is drag items from a multiselect list on the left to a multiselect list on the right. Is this possible? I haven't been able to find any js code for this specific problem. I have found standard drag and drop source and drag and drop between trees but nothing dealing with a multiselect. I am not very experienced in javascript so I'm not 100% sure what I should use as my guide so any help/advice/links would be appreciated. Thanks! :thumbsup:

Also, any alternative suggestions would be welcome. This is how the boss wants me to do it but he is easy to persuade. For this particular application I believe this would be the best way to do it but then again I've only been out of school for 6 months so I'm still a little wet behind the ears.

12-15-2006, 02:48 PM
After spending the last hour doing a little bit of searching it looks as if it's not possible to do this. Is that correct? I have found examples for dragging one item at a time from one list to another, but not 2 or more items.