View Full Version : version 4 of chrisredding.com is now live

chrisredding
12-11-2006, 05:45 PM
Hi,

I've been lurking around here for some time now, and learning a hell of a lot in the process. Many thanks everyone!

So now, to the latest incarnation of my site, I'd be very grateful for any feedback whatsoever.

www.chrisredding.com (http://www.chrisredding.com)

Thanks, and thanks

Chris

MitaDC
12-17-2006, 09:19 PM
I like the site, don't like the search feature -

Have it clear the "search" text or at least highlight or something so you know that your cursor is there.

Other than that, I like the colors, layout etc.

Nice Work!

Mita

chrisredding
03-16-2007, 02:19 PM
Mita,

The search feature is was improved a while back. A few people said they didn't like it, the same as you. It now clears when you click there.

Cheers

Chris

nexosis
03-18-2007, 05:22 PM
I think removing the fixed background would be good. The submit inputs are going anywhere in opera 9.

ahallicks
03-19-2007, 04:36 PM
In IE6 the horizontal scroll bar is about 500 pixels off the page to the right so you can't actually see that you have to scroll down until you scroll across those 500 pixels of empty space! I also think you need to separate the search section from content a bit or put it somewhere else

twodayslate
03-22-2007, 02:17 AM
Why scroll the content when you can scroll the entire sight? The content sometime merges with the search and when you resize the browser the content goes into the logo (margin). Other than that it looks great!

Great content, good job!

EZ Archive Ads Plugin for vBulletin Copyright 2006 Computer Help Forum