View Full Version : PHP Download Problem -Urgent I Want To Download This Over Night-

AJW06
11-25-2006, 10:28 PM
after finding out the amazing things you can do with PHP i have decide to start learning but when i found out i had to download applications i met the first hurdle when i log onto the php website i go to the download page there are like 13 things to download which one(s) should i download.

AJW06
11-25-2006, 10:41 PM
also if anyone has a website php or not i would love to see it for inspiration in my future work

ess
11-26-2006, 12:09 AM
Download WAMP (http://www.wampserver.com/en/). it comes with Apache2, PHP, MySql, PhpMyAdmin, and SQLite configured and ready for use straight away.

PHP website: do a google search and you should find loads of open source projects...such as WordPress, Joomla etc.

Good luck.
Ess

AJW06
11-26-2006, 09:56 PM
cam anyone else help me choose?

thank for you help es but i found it confusing

CFMaBiSmAd
11-28-2006, 08:25 AM
The all in one installer packages like WAMP are as simple as it gets.

If there is a specific step during the installation that you don't understand or a specific error, the only way anyone on a forum can help is if you describe what you are doing and post a specific question, or post an actual error message.

kaisellgren
11-28-2006, 01:59 PM
Yeah. WAMP, XAMMP, LAMP and such are as simple as it can be. Better installing and configuring softwares by yourself. I do not prefer for those packages, so unnecessary but good for beginners though.

EZ Archive Ads Plugin for vBulletin Copyright 2006 Computer Help Forum