View Full Version : Uploading Images

airoid
11-06-2006, 05:16 AM
I don't know what the problem is, but ever since we upgraded to PHP module 4.4.4 we haven't been able to upload images. I know it's not a problem with the code, and we have tried several upload codes just to make sure.

Has anyone else experienced issues uploading images? We're using the code posted here:

http://www.blazonry.com/scripting/upload-size.phps

gunman
11-06-2006, 08:16 AM
Did you get any messages (notice, warning or error)?

airoid
11-06-2006, 08:30 AM
It was producing an error saying that "no such file exists" (referring to the file being uploaded), but after I restored the recommended php.ini file there are no longer any errors, but nothing is uploaded.

BTW, I downgraded to php 4.4.3 but it's still not working.

airoid
11-06-2006, 08:54 AM
Okay, I got rid of mod sec temporarily, and now I'm getting the error messages I was getting before:

Warning: getimagesize(Array) [function.getimagesize]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/********/public_html/upload.php on line 76

Warning: getimagesize(Array) [function.getimagesize]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/********/public_html/upload.php on line 105

Warning: getimagesize(Array) [function.getimagesize]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/********/public_html/upload.php on line 153

Warning: unlink(Array) [function.unlink]: No such file or directory in /home/********/public_html/upload.php on line 200

But I know theres nothing wrong with the code because it has all been working perfectly (on several different websites) for months.

EZ Archive Ads Plugin for vBulletin Copyright 2006 Computer Help Forum