- Auto Launch Programe?
- CGI to count number of files in Server Side directory
- Please help, PERL people! (how to generate an email?)
- HTTP_REFERER not carrying through form
- Empty Files
- How do I get page URL variable into CGI script?
- How to print url in perl?
- Where should I place CGI Images?
- when one sub prints, the rest dont. why?
- Perl HTML form textarea
- variable, search and display
- Perl & CGI ??
- sending data to 2 forms
- Modifying the IP number format with zero's
- cgi - determine if site is down......
- e-chat 4.5 and 5.0 help..
- Calling a Package
- Stats From External Website
- Splitting an inconsistently sized item.
- Split an array in multiple pages
- Email field not written to database properly
- HTTP_REFERER diffs
- Filling an Input Value from a link
- Radio Buttons -saving to file
- redirect script
- how do not submit query
- Formmail variant... Cleaning up the output email
- User Verifiacation
- sort dates in perl
- Put Yahoo Mail login form on a local webpage
- Passing variables to frames
- Unexpected Character issues
- Net::SMTP - I can't get it right
- 1 random record, please help
- preventing floods of file requests in my site.
- file to array split by comma
- Works for <title> but no other HTML tag
- perl socket server ... stucks
- Uploading CGI scripts
- includes include dopey hrefs?
- A.I. for AIM
- Pattern Matching and Regular Expressions
- handling matrices using perl
- Perl configuration in redhat 9 help ????
- Getting form submitter's email address to show up
- Limiting sale item amounts
- Retrieving existence +height/width of image
- ehm small problem
- trouble locating .pm file in my cgi-bin
- running a script withen a script
- counting the letters in a word
- Program structure - all opinions welcome
- Readdir or some better way?
- C & CGI problems
- subroutine not displaying the value
- OMG..UGH, i'm going crazy!
- ganerating a random number???
- jcode.pm string conversion
- help with guestbook
- help with Perl hashing please
- Help with Formmail script.
- Can you point me to a good simple shopping script plz?
- my cookies secure or not ?? please read
- parsing string..
- sending 2 different emails from the one perl script
- printing the username
- How do I prevent caching of image files generated by a CGI script?
- running a script from command line?
- Problems with Making CGI script work
- print on update
- Newbie needing help!!!!!~!!!!!!!
- perl cgi onClick button
- Proper formatting for detecting multiple IP's?
- Trouble implementing Matt's "Guestbook" pl script
- Passing submit cariable to Perl
- Trying to figure out how to process a form to return an HTML page.
- perl script: find files & send filenames by mail
- problem capturing large output in perl variable
- my $incs=new includes; busts the functioning of my script.
- Replacing Spaces in filenames
- how to recieve senders email nms formmail
- Help With Passing an Array Reference as a CGI Parameter
- previewing form removes paragraphing.
- PROBLEM ON Palindromic Pangram.!!!!
- Regular expression field validation
- Checkbox dynamically displaying content
- Perl program how much to charge?
- File attachment from CGI email
- Store the options of a select group
- return from a script
- how to output a list of directories
- There Must Be an Easier Way?? (Cookies and Arrays)
- forms and database issue
- How can I create Perl/CGI script that stores information via a clickable imagemap?
- filtering text out of a number
- need help to fix forms
- modifying time format
- onClick does not work
- Splitting on commas while ignoring commas in quotes
- Apache no longer will run Perl after 2005.
- making array with readdir info
- Premature End of Script Headers
- I need help on allowing my visitors cutomize the look and content of my site.
- CGI & PHP Interoperability
- Why does my web page become so slow after rendered by cgi?
- Newbie to Perl/CGI
- diffs calling series of DB files from 1 dir.
- chopping a string into an array
- a simple Tk GUI
- Need help in installing script
- Too late for "-T" option
- Script only prints last selected checkbox in guestbook form
- what is the path to my script?
- Customizing webmaster email form
- Cookie from GoLive form
- how can I forward slash..
- what is this use for and how do i replace it?
- Emailing via sendmail: no errors, but no emails either!
- how to read files content from an array listing.
- $var = $var2; how to do this with array?
- A command that gets other files in perl
- Mailing List Program
- Really stuck with CGI
- forking problem
- when i press the add button it goes to an error page
- Problem with a few PERL modules
- script from makefile
- Spiders, bots, and crawly things
- Wont update file?
- does 'this word' exist in flat file? how to search
- keyboard and mouse control
- meaning of: - if($dir =~ /\.$ext[$i]$/)
- confised myself with output from if/else/elsif/unless
- can't find setup.
- A Question about databases
- help with print and spaces
- Are cookies turned on?
- reading from flat file - troubles
- Begginer/help nedded please.
- Comparing two files
- Please Need help grabbing 2 variables - cgi
- CGI - Show text file in reverse
- special chars in regexs
- Adding to a textfile
- trouble looping through several txt files for specific content from each
- email after submitting a form
- taking data from the main url - how
- Can't call method "prepare" on an undefined value
- Premature end of script headers
- News Pro Help
- How to manipulate QUERY_STRING??
- Need help with Form Processor Pro
- PHP or Perl
- uploaded photo not displaying in perl!!
- Cookie limitations?
- Make Directory With Perl
- Random Domain Generator
- How to output fixed no. of entries in Html?
- collect rows from file in a periodic manner
- working with 2 frames
- Display headline only section in index.html by parsing another page in the site
- Form recipient problem
- How do I...
- Suggestion req'd - passwording a file used by many clients with url ?client=name
- Not using FormMail
- CGI page loads only halfway, parameters causing problems
- Using a script to get the output from another script on the web
- Please help me with forms!
- trying to match but syntax error appears
- new to cgi
- confused with this conditional
- how to tell printer to use separate page for each looped output
- About sending mail with cgi
- problem with logging in text file..??
- quirks while uploading a file
- textarea woes on editing txt files.
- Perl script malfunctioning on query
- PerlBlog open development project
- Help needed with adding password to CGI script
- Can this be done?
- Help wanted for cgi,PHP ?
- Query about CPAN modules
- sorting subdirs
- If no selection in any criteria show all
- generating html from multiple files?
- need cgi upload help
- Send E-mail to whomever fills out feedback form
- Executing programs on a server through a remote URL
- entering a loop
- Email Spam Detector on 'questionable emails"..any scripts for this?
- internal server error after changing perl module
- Need help - appending to file new data first
- Find and replace blank lines in text file
- Inserting multiple values from <select> into MYSQL
- modifying variable as a counter
- just wondering,...about variables
- Intellisense in PERL--- Possible?
- file uploader - how to modify the field
- cgi hosting
- strange rounding error
- Can standalone password protection be added?
- Disable Back Button Cache After Logout
- CGI to read database without reloading page
- Database problem
- Perl Script Wanted
- Simple Script Help
- Need help to add a few things to my database dump back up program
- Can't Call Method on Perl Makefile.PL
- Writing to a database-order of entry
- Perl editor: beta-testers needed
- Perl returning flatfile line numbers!
- Search Engine for Web
- Creating the ultimate form processor
- Sorting by date
- Time date script - HH:MM:SS Cgi/perl
- Missing Separator Error
- CGI Help
- How does a search engine calculate age of pages?
- Submit form without reloading page
- how to Referenc one method to another???
- Changing date format in meta tag
- Help with CGI gateway and passback
- Uploading Multiple Image Files At Once
- planning how to hash
- splitting an array item
- Simple regex problem..
- Problem "writing" checkbox selections to flat file dbase
- Count problem
- script wont recognize users logged in. Help!
- Returning the content of a tag
- Problem while paging MySQL results...
- Can't run most basic CGI scripts
- Max and Min in Perl help!
- Changing pages my visitors see
- loop to display inconsistent number of images
- best way to compare four numbers in sequence
- Perl regex for substituting urls with links
- Hash errors
- Premature end of script headers
- Columns and Rows
- Autosubmitting form in perl
- unusual sorting of array.
- pattern substitution confusion...
- Description passed to PAYPAL button
- Appending to STDOUT
- coding efficiency measurement program?
- co-location hosting
- formmail cgi file
EZ Archive Ads Plugin for vBulletin Copyright 2006 Computer Help Forum
vBulletin® v3.8.2, Copyright ©2000-2013, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.