- How do you get the name of variable?
- Opening up a directory with a variable number
- tfmail problem...
- Substitution using a variable
- RegEx question
- Outside linking in .cgi
- Download files to pc
- Cross Package Global Variables
- How Do I know which OS I am running?
- How do i print the array using its reference
- how to make program secure in my situation
- Reading Files, check for Plain Text?
- How to delete all cookies for session.
- What does a 'Makefile.pl' Do?
- Send Server Side PDF to Desktop
- Need help in CGI Error!! Please its urgent
- problems with MD5 encryption
- CGI prompt to open/save file
- CGI Only Submits Text Input for Some
- find between words
- Cannot read uploaded file
- How to replace an ampersand in Perl?
- Is there any way to use Graphviz module using CGI?
- Need to change text separator from , to | in cgi form script
- Timer function on remote server
- Help for a newbie - installing Perl Modules
- What way to do this without 'barewords'
- Object Hash Reference
- Free E-Book On CGI learning(for beginner)
- Retrieving from table where first letter matches a given
- multipart/alternative text/html email
- CD Access
- Environment variable for an HTML page title?
- problems passing value to subroutine
- How to set email encoding type in MIME::Lite?
- read access to my server, good/bad/not recommended?
- Installation Issues on Cygwin Win XP
- PERL Cheat Sheet (PDF)
- sessions - submitting/retrieving additional values
- mySQL query 'like' problem
- passing paramets from one cgi to another cgi
- time delay
- Problem with my postcard perl script
- values not pushing to global variable/scheduled tasks
- CGI::Session and Session ID
- Retreiving data from the database to an excel sheet file
- URL losing form data
- a script to wrote to DB. Is it ok?
- A shorter IF statement
- Open to a section of a dynamic page?
- .htpasswd -update with perl?
- SQL statement failing
- how to use a perl module optionally (if available)?
- Ready to flip my scripting lid!
- hash problem and sorting
- Sorting Array of Hash refs
- New to CGI can someone please advise on the attached code
- graphing, GD module
- parsing difficulty using regex
- order / cmp
- Having problems with "CAPTCHA for Perl"
- Formmail help please
- image generated & sent via perl/cgi shows in firefox but not in internet explorer
- Form Issue
- not understanding data dumper output
- left shift problem
- How do i authenticate on to a NTLM site
- postmessage problem....64 bits problem
- packing and inpacking problem
- placing in array
- using modules in Objects
- can u guys help me....
- How to prevent double submit, on a web page??
- Problem With 404 even though file is there.
- Read from Text Area
- Trouble running a perl script in the background
- optimize without using arrays
- Formmail questions
- Defining global variables
- Ecard Perl Script Installation Question
- Is it possible to open concurrent connections using Net::IMAP::Simple library ?
- getting notified
- Contact Form script
- Running .sh script in a CGI script
- GPS using Perl/CGI
- Where does this form send the information to?
- Cannot run CGI scripts (404 Error)
- setting params = null in perl to send to mysql
- Applet wont load
- building tracking script.
- ? marks in directiory name using perl
- Send Mail Code
- Little help needed
- Put Full Circle on a map~need URgent Help!
- a question about request method
- html & pl file need help
- php GET method using Perl?
- grep array against array
- getting link
- splitting array returned from MySQL query
- how to hash this?
- Perl looping problem
- Please Help its very urgent. New to CGI
- My script gives me error 500!
- perl clickable email need help
- XML stripping
- File::Find Not Working How I expect
- strftime assistance
- matching the $Path to a filename -sorted
- Trying to parse a simple Form
- cgi-bin script question
- env vars issue.
- which sessions module
- splitting userAgent value consistently xbrowser.
- Excute multiple perl files!
- Variables holding on to old value in callback function
- showing curent number of site visitors.
- help with split on regex
- matching and no match question
- session not evaluating properly.
- CGI SendMail and Html...
- Posting the time stamp in the email
- creating cgi cookie problem
- help needed, with checkout
- Perl Problem
- Issue with open() for file on another server
- Make A Cookie Script Using SSI
- Help Understanding File::DirWalk
- Multithreading in Perl.. plz help!!!
- hash issue.
- Looping help
- If statement always returns true
- general session question
- sessions to be accessed both by perl files and php files
- How to find Window Name?
- code stopped working...no errors to help
- How to find latest file in a folder?
- telling printer to start outputting to new page
- New Object In The Same Script
- array compiling wrongly?
- regex help please.
- regex nearly there
- Count problem
- cgi script being displayed on webpage instead of executing
- perl connection to another server.
- Can't Get BFormMail.pl To Run On New Server
- Error Document Errors
- Really basic question from a coding newbie: Formmail.pl
- parsing a name into initials and storing it
- TMPL_LOOP conditional
- what if host doesn't have module installed?
- need help
- Learning To Program
- CSS template variable
- Problem in file writing
- Installing Perl?
- RegEx Bracket Question
- Search Engine
- Fix Corrupt File With Regex
- how to search a string in web page using perl
- whats this?
- can these three regex's be merged into just one?
- trying to make more efficiencies.
- Perl sort hash problem
- retrieving hash from MySQL but not very well.
- can you make a CGI script without any output?
- 500 Internal Server Error
- checking a regex with you.
- Test existence of directory
- why is this not working????
- better way to retrieve tons from four tables
- Perl Error when running a script.
- What is wrong with my cgi script?
- passing params from script to script.
- regex question again
- html parsing
- putting session info into hash
- Script quits executing nested loop randomly
- Rubbish question, which didn;t make sense.
- TFmail.pl method error
- Script broken for no apparent reason
- parse xml problems
- get temp file size
- Newbie questions: how to show a listing in pages
- What is wrong with my cgi script?
- stuck in subroutines
- Accessing data in references?
- do "require" function runs a particular program only once??
- hard return in textarea produces error in formmail
- In my Winclicker.pm logon is not working!!!
- Display the log file
- Problems with CGI Script for 301 Redirect
- Shell command then capture output
- Simple question about if statement
- looping through keys to find match
- eval block
- perl make a post connection with other domain..
- difficulties with fieldnames containing apostrophes
- cgi code division (/) resulting in decimal instead of whole number
- A bit of perl coding help needed
- Post .PL Results to IFrame in Different Window
- more hashing help needed please.
- Php, Perl, Asp?
- htaccess redirect in a CGI script
- Db connection efficiency question
- loop mis-behaving.
- I'm struggling with another conditional :( [solved]
- Arrays & MySQL
- show numeric value as 102,34 (Euro Money)
- passing data from sub to sub -without causing infinite loops.
- form feed assistance, please.
- Display problem on my Thank You Page.
- simple mail script malfunction,
- MySQl query put into a hash kills the zerofill.
- This regex isn't doing what I think it should.
- Anagram Script taking too long/dying while solving big words
- Links in email sent via cgiemail
- How do I script one cgi script to pull info from another?
- Counting instances in Flat file database
- Get Data With Perl Regex
- couple of regexes for your approval, plz.
- Perl help totally lost.
- Take output and format into multiple pages
- need some help with last_insert_id. plz
- regex straight from 'book' not working.
- IRC Trivia Bot
- how to count HoH value.
- execute not happening aparently yet code runs.
- Basic Booking Form - output CSV
- specifics ref. converting from perl to php
- hidden variable
- set env variables and make command to run
- Search and Replace in Perl
- Matching issues with Multiple Instances
- dbh->do with placeholders problem.
- help needed to understand mysql error message
- Read file, edit file, save file
- removing content in url tag
- how to remove provisional purchase oreder from db.
- Little help needed.
- Perl set up on windows server 2003
- Formmail.. a bit stuck
- looking for date module help
- problem with cgiemail
- Tab Delimited Not Returning Values
EZ Archive Ads Plugin for vBulletin Copyright 2006 Computer Help Forum
vBulletin® v3.8.2, Copyright ©2000-2013, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.